Saturday, January 18, 2014

Freebitcoinz changed their dispense amount (again)

One of the most generous Bircoin faucets that I have ever found, Freebitcoinz, was not long ago giving away 4000 Satoshi every 24 hrs. It was supposed to only take 25 days to cashout, meaning you have reached the amount of 0.001 BTC.

The faucet gave 1000 Satoshi for a daily visit and another 3000, just because they can, and we were all very happy. Then, due to a "sudden surge in popularity of this website and the increasing value of bitcoin", the amount of Satoshi from the Extra page a.k.a. Just-because-they -can page, was reduced to a 2000 Satoshi, making a daily dispense of 3000 Satoshi.

Then, couple of days ago, when I visited for my daily share, I noticed that they once again have reduced the amount of satoshi giveaway from the extra page, this time to 1000 Satoshi, making a daily dispense of 2000. On the plus side they have removed the "not interested" pop-up, which is actually no plus at all imho.

I can't blame everyone for wanting a piece of the pie, after all, Freebitcoinz is one of the best faucets out there. I love them, and I hope they continue to rise and still take care of the people joining in. I mean, if the dispense keeps dropping so should the cooldown period and the minimum payout to keep us happy and coming back.

Have a different opinion?
Feel free to share it, I'd love to chat with y'all





1 comment:

  1. £££££££ BITCOIN FAUCET ROTATOR €€€€€€€
    * CLAIM 10 THOUSAND Satoshis in just 4 MINUTES.
    * HIGHEST Satoshis per Claim ratio.
    * HIGHEST PAYING FAUCETS, start at 5,000 satoshi per claim.
    €€€€€€€ ******** LAUNCH THE FAUCET ROTATOR ******** £££££££

    ReplyDelete